bought 730 days new credit, and the phone ha

bought 730 days new credit, and the phone ha

Postby PRR » Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:03 pm

This afternoon I added 730 days new credit to a working Trakfone, and the phone has stopped working. :cry: :cry: :cry:

I've done this before (every year or so). Normally the added credit comes in within minutes. After an hour, nothing. I asked for my Order Confirmation which told me to "Call *22890 from your phone". This brings up a message "A SIM card has activated your service and updated your phone's roaming capabilities." If I try to call a real phone number, there is a recording about roaming and something about a collect call (the recording is hard to make out); the real phone never rings.
PRR

Re: bought 730 days new credit, and the phone ha

Postby TracFone - Maria » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:01 pm

Hi PRR. I'm TracFone Maria. We apologize that you are having problems with our service. Please know that this is never the experience we want you to have. Allow us to further check on it so we can have the issue resolved as soon as possible. Kindly check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.