Anyone use a RedMi Note 8 Pro Unlocked GSM LTE Global phone?

Anyone use a RedMi Note 8 Pro Unlocked GSM LTE Global phone?

Postby OverRunMama » Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:49 am

I am wanting to buy this phone and use with Tracfone service, buying the "Keep Your Own Phone SIM Kit -AT&T" ... but not sure if it will work or if will have conflicts.. would like to hear from others who have used this particular phone and buying the SIM kit...

or a similar quality phone... what do you use and are you happy with it ??

Daughter is tired of her cheaper Samsung phone & wants something of more quality... trying to figure out which phone to buy.. Thank you all.
OverRunMama

Re: Anyone use a RedMi Note 8 Pro Unlocked GSM LTE Global ph

Postby TracFone - Maria » Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:20 pm

Hi OverRunMama. I'm TracFone Maria. To view our current phone offers, please visit our website at www.tracfone.com. Also, if you need further assistance, please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Postby skills4lou » Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:06 pm

My son bought one of these phones, and we are still trying to activate it. The phone seems to work fine, but the cell service/data is NOT. All I get is "emergency use only". I'll have to call customer service and see about getting it working. UGH, not looking forward to 7 hours of pain and suffering. I'll come back and update IF they get it sorted.
skills4lou

Postby TracFone - Maria » Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:04 pm

Hi skills4lou. I'm TracFone Maria. We understand having service issues can be very frustrating. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. We're here to help you with it. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.