Sim card invalid on my LG phone

Sim card invalid on my LG phone

Postby SportsDiva67 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:02 pm

I have an LG phone number that's valid but when I try to add minutes to my phone, it's saying Sim card invalid . I'm a senior citizen and I need my phone . Please help. I don't want to change my number . Thanks
SportsDiva67

Re: Sim card invalid on my LG phone

Postby Jude » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:54 pm

Hi SportsDiva67. My name is TracFone Jude. We apologize that your phone is displaying SIM card invalid. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Re: Sim card iunregistered on my LG phone

Postby Henrys12 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:48 am

my phone is dead I want to use my mothers phone and my number from my old phone. I put the sim number and other number in unregistered sim comes up? I have been trying for 2 days and still cannot get hooked up?
Henrys12

Re: Sim card invalid on my LG phone

Postby TracFone - Maria » Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:20 pm

Hi Henrys12. I'm TracFone Maria. We're sorry that you are having a problem with your SIM card. Allow us to further investigate on it so we can have the issue resolved as quickly as possible. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.