Unlimited Plan Problems

Unlimited Plan Problems

Postby TJ13 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:58 pm

So the unlimited talk and text plans are good for those who need them but the data addition is becoming big problems.
I still haven't got my 1 GB data.
Had a support ticket open yesterday and was told to wait 24 hours.
That since come and gone still no data.
Now after being on the phone again for another half hour, saying it was added.
I turned off my phone and then back on again as instructed.
Check balance.
Still no 1 GB data from my new plan.

I did one card back on 8/19.
Refilled it again back on 9/4 once the first one expires.
9/20 now and it looks like the first plan expired and I am now on my second one but still no added data.
I have used the app and 611611 to find my balance.
Both say the same.
Less than 1 GB data from my first card.

Why is it so hard to do these plans now?

Edit:
So after again talking saying that my 0.67 GB data is from the current card that I have used up all of last months card?
Which I find it very hard to believe.
As my network data usage from 8/19-9/19 is only 413 MB which then is in line with having 0.67 GB of data left.
So these unlimited plans are the worst.

Edit2:
Again after finding out that I used a full 1 GB data between 8/19 and 9/19 is impossible, I use Wi-Fi all the time so it doesn't use any data.
According to my numbers that I wrote down and kept track that I only used 413 MB of data, that means I have 686.08 MB of data left. That's one month.
So where is the whole 1 GB going?
Also don't add cards until the day before you have to refill it.
As it cancels out the previous card.
TJ13

Re: Unlimited Plan Problems

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:19 am

Hi TJ13. I'm TracFone Larry. I'm apologize for the trouble that you experienced with our Unlimited Plan. We'll review your account and further investigate what happened with your phone service. We need to take this issue offline so we can address it further. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Message" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.