Was told to upgrade phone now not eligible?!

Was told to upgrade phone now not eligible?!

Postby BlameMyWildHeart » Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:02 pm

I am supposed to get a $50 discount on a new phone because my phone needs to be upgraded by years end.I currently have a Samsung Galaxy stardust that only has 3g capabilities and is listed as one of the phones that will not work by years end.I received a text message informing me of this as well as notification when I went to add minutes.Suddenly 4 days ago as I am going to use my $50 off that is being offered to people who need to upgrade their phones I am told that I am no longer eligible for the discount and that my phone is not listed for an upgrade. What gives?! Mutiple chats and phone calls have done nothing.
BlameMyWildHeart

Re: Was told to upgrade phone now not eligible?!

Postby TracFone - Larry » Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:05 pm

Hi BlameMyWildHeart. I'm TracFone Larry. I want to extend my sincere apology for the unpleasant experience that you had with our service. This is not the kind of experience we want you to have. We would like to discuss the details of the issue, so that we can address it immediately. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby BlameMyWildHeart » Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:17 pm

I see your message but I am not spending hours on the phone again.I have called 4 times and gotten no help.At this point I just want what was promised and to order my new phone for the addition $50 off and be done with it.
BlameMyWildHeart

Postby TracFone - Maria » Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:30 pm

Hi BlameMyWildHeart. This is TracFone - Maria. We understand how you feel. Please know that this is never the experience we want you to have. Allow us to review your account so we can provide you a concrete resolution. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Postby usrtna » Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:05 pm

Last week I transferred my daughter's number from one tracfone to another due to the 3G upgrade. The new phone didn't work so I had to return it to tracfone for an exchange. I received the new phone today, but am unable to activate it with my current number because tracfone says the number is not in their system. I really don't want to get a new number (and lose my current balances), so I'm wondering if the old number (and balances) can be recovered. Thanks, Todd
usrtna

Postby TracFone - Larry » Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:41 am

Hi usrtna. I'm TracFone Lary. I'm sorry that you are having issues activating your new phone. Allow us to help you with your concern. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby BlameMyWildHeart » Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:04 pm

So...contacted phone number 4 times...chatted more times and that and no one is able to resolve this???? May be time to get the BBB involved.
BlameMyWildHeart

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:05 am

Hi BlameMyWildHeart. I'm TracFone Larry. I am very sorry to learn that your experience with our service, was less than adequate. Please check your forum inbox for a message.
TracFone - Larry

Was told to upgrade phone now not eligible

Postby BarryCyday » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:04 am

I am pretty anal about having all my troops and traps end in 0. Im not sure why its just the way I am. This afternoon I had 600 traps now I have 581 but theres no report that I was attacked. Any theories?
BarryCyday

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.