transfer minutes

transfer minutes

Postby redmama19 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:21 pm

I would like to know how to transfer minutes. We have an active tracfone that no longer is needed and I would like to move those minutes to another active tracfone on my account. Can you help me?
redmama19

Re: transfer minutes

Postby TracFone - Mark » Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:06 pm

Hi redmama19. My name is TracFone Mark. Yes, we can help you with your transfer request. To transfer your remaining minutes and service days to your other phone, you may text TRANSFER to 611611 or we can transfer it for you. To further assist you, we will need to take this issue offline. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Mark

Postby Tracfone_CB » Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:47 pm

Tracfone Mark - I need to do the same thing. Can you please send me a message on how to transfer my Texts and Data balance to another phone on my account?
Tracfone_CB

Postby TracFone - Larry » Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:19 am

Hi Tracfone_CB. I'm TracFone Larry. Allow us to help you transfer your balance to another phone. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby Tracfone_CB » Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:27 am

Hello Tracfone Larry - I looked at my messages. And when I contacted chat support they said that it is not possible. Although I have seen others who have been able to conduct the transfer. We have a phone that is no longer in use. We got a new one from Tracfone. And we want to transfer the texts, minutes and data to it. The new phone has already been operational for some time. We forgot we had texts, data and call minutes on the old one. Please send a new message with instructions on how to complete. Thank you.
Tracfone_CB

Postby TracFone - Maria » Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:06 pm

Hello Tracfone_CB. My name is TracFone Maria. We would be happy to take a closer look into this for you and to see what options might be available. To further assist, please check your Forum inbox for a private message. Thanks.
TracFone - Maria

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.