Network Update timeframe

Network Update timeframe

Postby Deanna13126 » Thu May 30, 2019 9:17 am

Greetings, I had to renew my service today and found I would be losing my network if I don't upgrade my 2 year old phone. My first concern is that I am heading to a Vending Show tomorrow and I need this phone for Sales. When is the network changing over? Will I have it through this weekend?
My second concern is that I just got this phone two years ago and I only use it for Shows, it is off otherwise. I don't need a fancier phone, I use the data for online payments and call for emergencies/family notices and a few text's. Can't this Samsung Luna handle the new Network?
Notice of this change would have be greatly appreciated waaayy before my service end date. Any information is appreciated!

Thank you!
Deanna13126

Re: Network Update timeframe

Postby TracFone - Maria » Thu May 30, 2019 1:54 pm

Hi Deanna13126. My name is TracFone Maria. For us to address your concerns, we need to check your account first. Kindly check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.