Can't activate

Can't activate

Postby kojirodensetsu » Tue May 28, 2019 9:53 pm

Hi. I have an unlocked android smartphone that previously had an AT&T sim card and AT&T phone plan. So I ordered another AT&T sim from tracfone to use for tracfone. When I went to activate the phone, I put in the details to keep my current phone number. I didn't know what to put for the pin number but when I looked online it said the pin number is usually the last 4 digits of the phone number. So I'm not sure exactly if I put the right information in. But I don't really need to keep the same number if that's an issue. I can get a new number. But I was already charged for a plan when I selected to keep my number and I'm not sure if I can get a new number and still use that plan on the new number. It has been like 3 days since I tried calling to activate the phone but nothing changes. It still won't make calls.
kojirodensetsu

Re: Can't activate

Postby TracFone - Katie » Tue May 28, 2019 10:01 pm

Hi kojirodensetsu,
I'm TracFone Katie. We apologize if you're having a problem activating your phone with your old number. Allow us to help you with your issue. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Katie

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.