ringtones

ringtones

Postby Gillianarenal » Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:26 pm

Is there anyway to look at the tracfone ringtones that does NOT involve looking at them on a cellphone? I've done the ' click to send a message to your cellphone, " TWICE, gotten the message, but.... once I click on the url sent, I get the 'white screen o' nothingness ' I.e. it does NOT load at all, and and no indication that the ringtones app will EVER download.

One used to be able to see the available ringtones ON the tracfone website itself and pick out the ringtones/ screenshots ye wanted to have sent to your phone. It cost minutes to get one. Granted it was a few years ago, but for me, that was SOOO much easier to navigate. Hmmm a full computer screen 14 diagonal that can show multiple items all at one time with being able to go up and down a LOT easier and being able to use the insystem search engine, vs a tiny screen that shows only ONE or 2 ringtones at a time and since what I wanted tended to be a "gotta search for it category ' , otherwise gonna be on the phone for a long, long time, just trying to FIND the one (s) I want. Mine is NOT a smartphone. it is a simple LOW end flip phone,
Gillianarenal

Re: ringtones

Postby TracFone - Larry » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:29 am

Hi Gillianarenal. I'm Straight Talk Larry. We are sorry to hear that you are having some problems. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.