Call Detector app is missing?

Call Detector app is missing?

Postby spacepiggy » Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:42 pm

I upgraded my wife's phone today. We've come to rely on Call Detector to block spam/fraud calls. It seems to have vanished from Google Play. The link to download posted in TracFone.com/Extras web page returns "not found". Is this app MIA? What does Tracfone offer as a replacement to us on the Moto E5?
spacepiggy

Re: Call Detector app is missing?

Postby TracFone - Larry » Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:53 am

Hi spacepiggy. I'm TracFone Larry. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please text SPAM and send it to 611611 to download the Spam Detector app. This app will block unwanted/unknown calls and text. If you should have questions or concerns, kindly check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby tomseys » Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:30 am

spacepiggy wrote:I upgraded my wife's phone today. We've come to rely on Call Detector to block spam/fraud calls. It seems to have vanished from Google Play. The link to download posted in TracFone.com/Extras web page returns "not found". Is this app MIA? What does Tracfone offer as a replacement to us on the Moto E5?

The Tracfone Call Detector link here works for me:
https://www.tracfone.com/extras

It leads to this:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... fone&hl=en
My Phones: Tracfone iPhone 6S, Tracfone iPhone SE and Tracfone Samsung J3 Luna Pro
tomseys

Postby spacepiggy » Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:05 pm

Yes, thanks. My phone informed me of an update today. It's back!
spacepiggy

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.