My caller id shows the wrong name.

Re: My caller id shows the wrong name.

Postby Jude » Wed Aug 31, 2022 9:39 am

Hi y tantalus. My name is TracFone Jude. We apologize for the trouble this has caused you. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Postby tantalus » Wed Aug 31, 2022 3:45 pm

Jude, the tel# you offered is the one I've been using with no joy and there is no link to on-line chat so I'm at a loss as to what help you're offering.
tantalus

Postby tantalus » Thu Sep 01, 2022 7:56 am

cannot send pm's.
tantalus

Postby TracFone - Maria » Thu Sep 01, 2022 8:40 am

Hi tantalus. This is TracFone Maria. We sincerely apologize for the trouble we have caused you. You may now reply to the private message that we have sent you. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Postby tantalus » Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:05 am

tantalus wrote:Jude, the tel# you offered is the one I've been using with no joy and there is no link to on-line chat so I'm at a loss as to what help you're offering.

There is no link to on-line chat on the "Contact Us" page you refer me to. The tel# support as I've stated previously offers NO support for my problem.
tantalus

Postby TracFone - Maria » Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:11 am

Hi tantalus. I'm TracFone Maria. Please try to delete the cache, cookies and history of your browser and disable the pop up blocker. Once done, check on the link I provided again. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Previous

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.