Impossible to add minutes to phone

Impossible to add minutes to phone

Postby daveswizard » Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:50 pm

Multiple techs and even buying an additional minutes card have failed to add minutes to my phone. According to a tech, the system thinks the phone has not been in use for 90 days. All added minutes are instantly erased and can't use phone because it has no minutes. Stuck in a catch 22 it seems to me. Is there a way to get to higher level tech support without going through a low level tech, then supervisor, then another higher level tech only to find the Miami techs have different hours and don't work on weekends? The lower level techs seem to create a new ticket number even when I give them a ticket number so now one said I have 3 tickets all for the same problem. Yet no one has been able to fix the problem. This has been going on since March 1st with no resolution in sight. Any help you can give me or point this in the right direction to someone who can actually help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
daveswizard

Re: Impossible to add minutes to phone

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:32 am

Hi daveswizard. I'm TracFone Larry. We apologize for the trouble this has caused you. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611.
TracFone - Larry

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.