can I add a second line to tracfone iPhone SE? OR ...

can I add a second line to tracfone iPhone SE? OR ...

Postby cade1 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:22 pm

I want to port my landline to my tracfone iPhone and keep both numbers on the tracfone. Can I do that? If so, how? And how much does it cost, etc?

I know I can buy a sim card and port the landline to it, but then, what sim card would I need to buy to use in my tracfone iPhone?

Want to keep the landline phone number as cheaply as possible. (senior on a fixed low income).

thank you for your help.
cade1

Re: can I add a second line to tracfone iPhone SE? OR ...

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:37 am

Hi cade1. I'm TracFone Larry. Yes. You can Port In your landline number to your iPhone with no extra cost. We need to check your phone for us to determine the correct SIM card. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Re: can I add a second line to tracfone iPhone SE? OR ...

Postby LindaCHU » Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:54 am

cade1 wrote:I want to port my landline to my tracfone iPhone and keep both numbers on the tracfone. Can I do that? If so, how? And how much does it cost, etc?
thank you for your help.

If you find out that you can do this, I don't think you can, please post your results. :ugeek:
LindaCHU

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.