Cannot make phone calls

Cannot make phone calls

Postby Roastedchickenbreast » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:49 am

I got a new Samsung TracFone and transferred everything over from the old phone. I cannot make phone calls and keep getting a recording of Welcome to Verizon. I did check my sim card and it shows my phone number is 000-000-0000 Do I need to get a new sim card? I have been talking to TracFone through chat and through the phone for the last few days but they have been unable to help me. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Roastedchickenbreast

Re: Cannot make phone calls

Postby TracFone - Larry » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:08 am

Hi Roastedchickenbreast. I'm TracFone Larry. We apologize for the inconvenience. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby figaro » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:34 pm

Roastedchickenbreast Please be sure to make a posting here if you get this worked out. There are MANY, MANY posts here from people who have been cheated. Including me. I am wondering if they have solved their problems or if (like me) they are still waiting.
figaro

Postby Roastedchickenbreast » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:02 am

I did a lot of searching on the internet and found a couple of other phone numbers to call TracFone customer service and it seemed to work. They are going to send me a new sim card so we will see if that solves my problem.
Roastedchickenbreast

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.