overnight shipping of SIM card

overnight shipping of SIM card

Postby bstar1019 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:13 am

I have been suckered. I am an existing customer & was trying to activate a new phone because the screen on my old phone is severly cracked. By accident I activated the wrong phone & called TracFone on Saturday. The representative said I could no longer use the sim card for the new phone & offered overnight shipping for a new sim card. Realizing that it would probably be shipped on Monday, I have been patiently waiting. I got an email on Sunday that it had been shipped, I clicked on the tracking link & saw that it had arrived at the local FedEx facility Tuesday morning, but won't be delivered until Wed night!!!. Why make me pay extra for overnight shipping, if it's NOT TRULY OVERNIGHT? In the mean time I have no service. Extremely frustrating.
bstar1019

Re: overnight shipping of SIM card

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:09 am

Hi bstar1019. My name is TracFone Larry. I read your post and I am sorry you’re having some problems. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.