Can't see my minutes/data balance!

Can't see my minutes/data balance!

Postby chris330r » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:11 am

It keeps saying "Your request is taking longer than expected. Please try again later." I try both on my phone and laptop and I can't view my balances on either, so it's something happening on Tracfone site. Please let me know if it's going to be fixed. I need to view my data balance. Thank you.
chris330r

Re: Can't see my minutes/data balance!

Postby TracFone - Larry » Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:09 pm

Hi chris330r. My name is TracFone Larry. We apologize for the trouble. For further assistance, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby TeeRex » Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:34 pm

I am having the same problem. Tracfone cannot provide balance information in the app or on the web site. I tried a laptop and a PC and two different browsers. I don't want to add a card until I can get a screenshot or print-out of my current balance.

I edited my post to report that I was able to get my current balances by texting USAGE to 611611. I still would love to have a working app and web site.
TeeRex

Postby lph1952 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:41 pm

Let me add my voice to this, having the same problem on my phone and on my wife's phone. Unable to get balance info from the MyAccount app on android or from the website. Any place else I could possibly get this balance from?
lph1952

Postby TracFone - Larry » Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:49 pm

TeeRex wrote:I am having the same problem. Tracfone cannot provide balance information in the app or on the web site. I tried a laptop and a PC and two different browsers. I don't want to add a card until I can get a screenshot or print-out of my current balance.

I edited my post to report that I was able to get my current balances by texting USAGE to 611611. I still would love to have a working app and web site.

Hi TeeRex. I'm TracFone Larry. We apologize for the inconvenience. We are currently experiencing issues with balance inquiry on the My Account app and website http://www.tracfone.com. The issue has already been escalated to higher department for a resolution. There is no provided time frame when the system will be restored at the moment. For you convenience, you can check your balance via text through the 611611 Help support or with our customer care hotline number at 1-800-867-7183. Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. If you should have further questions or concerns, check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also make use of our 611611 self-service Help support. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby TracFone - Larry » Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:02 pm

lph1952 wrote:Let me add my voice to this, having the same problem on my phone and on my wife's phone. Unable to get balance info from the MyAccount app on android or from the website. Any place else I could possibly get this balance from?

Hi lph1952. I'm TracFone Larry. We are sorry for the trouble this has caused you. The balance inquiry for My Account app and website www.tracfone.com is currently experiencing issues. You can check your balance via text through 611611 Help support or contact our hotline number at at 1-800-867-7183. Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. If you should need further assistance, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox.You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby arkiegal » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:52 am

TracFone - Larry wrote:
lph1952 wrote:Let me add my voice to this, having the same problem on my phone and on my wife's phone. Unable to get balance info from the MyAccount app on android or from the website. Any place else I could possibly get this balance from?

Hi lph1952. I'm TracFone Larry. We are sorry for the trouble this has caused you. The balance inquiry for My Account app and website http://www.tracfone.com is currently experiencing issues. You can check your balance via text through 611611 Help support or contact our hotline number at at 1-800-867-7183. Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. If you should need further assistance, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox.You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.

Today is NOvember 7th and I am still unable to see the DATA BALANCES on any of the phones in my account. There are two phones on my account. This is very frustrating as the 'pay as needed' feature is why I remain with Tracfone. But if I can't see what our balances are then we may run out of talk, text or DATA and not know it.

Very very discouraging that TRACFONE cannot solve this problem within 2 days. Users should have 24/7 access to see their balances, via the website or the app. Either one should work. Right now, they are both down.
arkiegal

Postby TracFone - Larry » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:38 am

Hi arkiegal. I'm TracFone Larry. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. We understand frustration over this matter. The issue was already escalated to upper management for a resolution. There is no given time frame at the moment as to when the system will be restored. As a temporary work-around, you can check the balance through text using the 611611 Help support or contact our customer care. I will send you the information through your forum inbox. Please bear with us. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby Mopper Upper » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:05 pm

I am having this same issue. For at least the last 5 days I cannot see my balances. I've tried My Account App repeatedly and all I get is a message saying "your request is taking longer than expected. Please try again later". When I go to my online account and try I get the message "We're having some technical difficulties. We are unable to retrieve you balance at this time. Please try again in a few minutes."
Today I called Tracfone's support telephone # 1-800-867-7183 and was on the phone for over 25 minutes and the person I was connected to couldn't find my balances. He tried again and again and couldn't get the information. He finally said that was all he could do and to try later. I then texted 'balance' to 611-611 and got a text saying that "we're gathering your information. Once it's ready we will send you a text message", but I have not received any message yet. I cannot understand how I cannot find my balance information and it really baffles me that Tracfone cannot find my balance information. This is a problem that needs to be fixed soon.
Mopper Upper

Postby TracFone - Larry » Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:10 pm

Hi Mopper Upper. I'm TracFone Larry. We apologize for the trouble. For further assistance, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Next

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.