tracfone phone recommendations...

tracfone phone recommendations...

Postby mjl1297 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:28 am

I was wondering if anyone could recommend one of the Tracfone phones that might suit my wife's particular needs. We currently both have LG306G phones and hate them with a passion. They are virtually unresponsive to touch when you are trying to answer an incoming call. You literally have to pound them to sand and even that typically doesn't work. However the lightest touch on the touchscreen any other time will send it ten menus deep in a heartbeat. That's the first problem--I need one with a responsive touchscreen.

Secondly I need one that displays large buttons on the touchscreen. My wife's fingers are arthritic and the closely spaced buttons on the LG simply won't do.

Any suggestions based on experience are welcome. Thanks in advance.
mjl1297

Re: tracfone phone recommendations...

Postby TracFone - Maria » Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:44 am

Hi mjl1297. This is TracFone - Maria. We apologize for the inconvenience you may have encountered with your old phone. It’s important to us that our customers are more than satisfied with our products. We also offer variety of phones that suits your needs. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Postby mjl1297 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:11 pm

Can anyone recommend a phone that accords with the guidelines above please? I need specifics not generalities. I would like a recommendation drawn on experience.
mjl1297

Postby TracFone - Amber » Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:17 pm

Hi mjl1297. My name is TracFone Amber. You can view current TracFone offers on this link: http://www.tracfone.com/e_store.jsp?task=buyphone. Enter your zip code and it will display the phones that will work in your area.You cal also learn more about the phone you want.
TracFone - Amber

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.