Mytracfone app Unexpected Error

Mytracfone app Unexpected Error

Postby inaheap » Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:07 pm

Is anyone else getting a message unexpected error when trying to log in to the mytracfone app? Have you figured out what is causing it? If so please post your solution. This has become a major source of frustration. Without logging in I am unable to see any of my balances or time remaining on the phone.
inaheap

Re: Mytracfone app Unexpected Error

Postby TracFone - Larry » Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:31 am

Hi inaheap. My name is TracFone Larry. We apologize for the inconvenience. Kindly uninstall and reinstall the My Account app. Check if this fixes the issue. If you still encounter the error, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby inaheap » Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:53 pm

I have reinstalled several times. Also cleared the app data. None of it did any good.
inaheap

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:44 am

Hi inaheap. My name is TracFone Larry. Sorry for the trouble. We need to troubleshoot your phone. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby T-FAN » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:48 am

Get free minutes and discounts when you use Tracfone Promo Codes
T-FAN

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.