Tax Exemption

Tax Exemption

Postby SAFDN2 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:58 pm

I'm asking on behalf of a small municipality who is tax exempt as a governmental unit. How do we handle taxes when purchasing plans?

Thank you.
SAFDN2

Re: Tax Exemption

Postby TracFone - Larry » Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:34 am

Hi SAFDN2. I'm TracFone Larry. We can process Sales Tax refund for those who belong to a tax exempt organization or has a tax exemption certificate. For further assistance, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby SAFDN2 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:45 am

Hi Larry,
Thanks for replying. I went through the chat service and was told:

Unfortunately, we do not have an information about it. I will be advising you to contact or go to your nearest municipality to ask about it.

You: We have tax exempt forms to include paying vendors, but that won't work if we must pay online.
You: I was just wondering what other tax-exempt organizations do with your company. Nonprofits, religious organizations, governmental units, etc.
Chris: Yes, I understand. We do not have a hold on that information. I already checked it on my end. I will be advising you to confirm it to your nearest municipality.

You: What do I need to confirm? I am representing the municipality asking...

Chris: Unfortunately, we do not have a hold on that information.

So that option unfortunately didn't get me anywhere.
SAFDN2

Postby TracFone - Larry » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:29 am

Hi SAFDN2. I'm TracFone Larry. Kindly check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Message" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby Francine2020 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:57 pm

What is the e-mail to send in your tax exemption certificate? They told me it's taxexempt@tracphone.com but it's not a valid e-mail address. Please let me know.
Francine2020

Postby TracFone - Maria » Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:23 pm

Hi Francine2020. I'm TracFone Maria. For us to address your concern, please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Postby Firros » Thu May 14, 2020 5:45 am

TracFone - Larry wrote:Hi SAFDN2. I'm TracFone Larry. We can process Sales Tax refund for those who belong to a tax exempt organization or has a tax exemption certificate. For further assistance, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.

good
Firros

Postby TracFone - Maria » Thu May 14, 2020 2:21 pm

Hi Firros. I'm TracFone Maria. Do you need assistance with your account? Please know that we are always here to help you. Should you need assistance, please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Postby adkinscj » Mon May 18, 2020 12:37 pm

We have been trying since the beginning of April to get our tax exempt status updated and a refund for April & now May of the tax charged. We have emailed the taxexempt@tracfone.com 4-5 times and have gotten no reply or help. Please advise.
adkinscj

Postby TracFone - Maria » Mon May 18, 2020 1:35 pm

Hi adkinscj. I'm TracFone Maria. For us to assist you with your concern, please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.