Activation Error"Already enrolled..." on a brand new phone

Re: Activation Error"Already enrolled..." on a brand new pho

Postby wack_meoffer » Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:34 pm

his is my 3rd request / post to have this issue resolved. please assist. thank you!! or post it publicly so everyone that has the issue can get it fixed?
wack_meoffer

Postby TracFone - Maria » Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:16 pm

Hi wack_meoffer. I'm TracFone Maria. We're sorry that you're having problems with your account. For us to further assist you, please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Postby fletch123 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:54 am

I am having the exact issue. New phone activation with message "Your device is already enrolled in the Auto-Refill program. If you would like to change your plan, please log in to My Account" Please help
fletch123

Postby TracFone - Maria » Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:11 pm

Hi fletch123. I'm TracFone Maria. We're terribly sorry that you are having problems with your account specially with the Auto Refill. We can take a look into what's going on and ensure that there's a resolution for you. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Postby Madison0714 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:50 am

I just purchased my Tracfone today from Target, I came home to activate it and it says this. Your device is already enrolled in the Auto-Refill program. Please help!!!!!!
Madison0714

Postby TracFone - Maria » Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:54 am

Hi Madison0714. I'm TracFone Maria. We apologize that you encountered a problem while trying to activate your phone. Yes, we're here to help you. To further assist, please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Postby leon029 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:49 pm

Same here..I just purchased my Tracfone today from Target, I came home to activate it and it says this. Your device is already enrolled in the Auto-Refill program. Please help!!!!!!
leon029

Postby TracFone - Maria » Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:36 pm

Hi leon029. I'm TracFone - Maria. Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you have encountered while trying to activate your phone. We would like to have an opportunity to review your account so we can have the issue resolved as soon as possible. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Previous

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.