Activation Error"Already enrolled..." on a brand new phone

Re: Activation Error"Already enrolled..." on a brand new pho

Postby TracFone - Larry » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:22 am

Hi zeroenergy. I'm TracFone Larry. I'm sorry that you're having some problems. Please allow us to review your account and further investigate what happened with your phone service. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby staylor1976 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:07 pm

I am having the same problem. Brand new phone, website claims it is already enrolled.
staylor1976

Postby TracFone - Maria » Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:51 pm

Hi staylor1976. This is Marie from Tracfone Wireless. We're sorry for the trouble you have encountered with your new phone. We can take a look into this and ensure that there's a resolution for you. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Postby ulas » Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:57 pm

I am having the same problem. Could you please help? Thank you.
ulas

Postby TracFone - Larry » Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:11 am

Hi ulas. I'm TracFone Larry. I'm sorry that you're having some problems. We'll help you resolve your issue. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Previous

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.