Activation: "Already enrolled..." error on a new phone.

Activation: "Already enrolled..." error on a new phone.

Postby Waf » Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:35 pm

Having an issue activating the phone. Brand new tracfone phone but it says :
"Your device is already enrolled in the Auto-Refill program. If you would like to change your plan, please log in to My Account"
Waf

Re: Activation: "Already enrolled..." error on a new phone.

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:21 pm

Hi Waf. My name is TracFone Larry. For further assistance, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby risraelkloss » Thu May 23, 2019 9:11 pm

Hi Tracfone Larry, I'm having this same problem. Please help!
risraelkloss

Postby TracFone - Larry » Fri May 24, 2019 8:28 am

Hi risraelkloss. I'm TracFone Larry. I read your post and I'm sorry that you are having some problem. Let us help you fix your phone. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby hbenson723 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:39 pm

Hi, originally bought J3 orbit and TracFone website says this phone is already enrolled in the auto-refill plan.

Tracfone Customer Service said to return the phone to store and rescan it in order to activate the phone.

Returned it to store, repurchased it, still does not work.
hbenson723

Postby TracFone - Larry » Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:48 am

Hi hbenson723. I'm TracFone Larry. I'm very sorry for the trouble this has caused you. We will further investigate on this matter. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.