My Account app "insecure internet connection"

Re: My Account app "insecure internet connection"

Postby olnastyone » Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:09 pm

I have the same problem, "insecure internet connection" every time i try to log in to the acct app. I have a samsung galaxy j3 sky with android help plz!?!?!?
olnastyone

Postby TracFone - Larry » Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:22 am

Hi olnastyone. My name is TracFone Larry. Sorry for the trouble. We will check if your phone is properly provisioned in the system. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby tnewc » Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:35 pm

I had the same problem. I updated the "My Account" app. Then it said it needs the Google Play (or something) app. I updated that and all is well. Gee, sorry no PM.
tnewc

Postby TracFone - Larry » Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:41 am

Hi tnewc. I'm TracFone Larry. We apologize for the inconvenience. We would like to discuss the details of the issue that you are experiencing. For further assistance, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby coventry150 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:06 pm

Have same issue with not being able to login - no secure internet connection - yet I have a connection and it is secure. What needs to be changed? Clear guidance is always appreciated. Thanks.
coventry150

Postby TracFone - Larry » Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:20 pm

Hi coventry150. I'm TracFone Larry. I read your post and I am sorry you’re having some problems. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Previous

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.