Reactivating Old phone - Invalid Sim

Re: Reactivating Old phone - Invalid Sim

Postby stoneedge » Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:20 am

I have the same problem
stoneedge

Postby TracFone - Larry » Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:08 am

Hi stoneedge. I'm TracFone Larry. I'm sorry that you are having problems with our service. We will help you reactivate your phone. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby 5ethBa55 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:50 pm

I am also having this issue with an old LG phone that I want to reactivate. Can you please help with this? It says "The SIM card with the information you provided currently has an invalid status."
5ethBa55

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:04 am

Hi 5ethBa55. I'm TracFone Larry. I apologize for the inconvenience. Let us help you reactivate your phone. For further assistance, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby galloglaigh » Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:13 pm

I am having the same issue with an invalid SIM on a recently recovered phone that has been lost for 9 1/2 months and I would like to reactivate it.
galloglaigh

Postby TracFone - Maria » Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:09 pm

Hi galloglaigh. I'm TracFone Maria. We're sorry that you have encountered an Invalid SIM while trying to reactivate your phone. We will be happy to help you with it. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Postby vbissonette » Sat Dec 21, 2019 10:50 am

I am also having trouble reactivating a an old phone -- an LG 440G. I have it listed as one of my devices on the website, but when I try to activate I get the message: "The SIM card information you provided is invalid. Please review the information and try again."
vbissonette

Postby TracFone - Maria » Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:20 pm

Hi vbissonette. I'm TracFone Maria. We apologize for the trouble that you have encountered while trying to reactivate your phone. We'd like to learn more about your specific situation and make things right. To further assist, please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Postby KittyKatKess » Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:29 pm

When attempting to renew my Tracfone, was informed my SIM card was invalid. Please advise - thanks!
KittyKatKess

Postby TracFone - Maria » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:29 pm

Hi KittyKatKess. I'm TracFone Maria. We're sorry that you've encountered an Invalid SIM error message. We're here to help you. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you
TracFone - Maria

PreviousNext

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.