unregistered sim how to reactivate it

unregistered sim how to reactivate it

Postby Ernst » Thu May 18, 2017 8:58 pm

Hello,

I have a LG flipphone and the sevice ended on 11-01-2016. Can you help me to reactivate it.
Also I want to put a 120 minutes card on it together with a international long distance plan, I wonder if that will do to call home to the netherlands on a regular basis. Or do I have to add more stuff to it.

Hope you can help.
Ernst
Ernst

Re: unregistered sim how to reactivate it

Postby TracFone - Katie » Thu May 18, 2017 9:03 pm

Hi Ernst,
My name is TracFone Katie. Sorry that you’re having a problem. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Please check your Forum inbox. It is located at the top left corner of your screen. It is next to User Control Panel. Thank you.
TracFone - Katie

Postby Silanyu » Tue May 23, 2017 7:29 am

I'm also having the same issue. Haven't used the phone in nearly 2 years and am wanting to reactivate it. Do I need to get a new SIM card or no?
Silanyu

Postby TracFone - Amber » Tue May 23, 2017 7:59 am

Hi Silanyu. Sorry that you’re having a problem. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I have sent you a private message. Please check your Forum inbox. Thanks!
TracFone - Amber

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.