Cannot get minutes/data/text Balance in any way

Re: Cannot get minutes/data/text Balance in any way

Postby LadyIanna » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:56 pm

I am also having problems access minute information on my account. It seems to be limited to only one of the two phones on the account. Spoke with someone many months ago about it and it was never resolved. Spoke with Support through chat on February 26th 2018, a ticket was created and subsequently closed with no contact with me what-so-ever and the problem not being resolved in any way.

I don't really need this phone, but would like to get the minutes from it in some way. I'd be willing to transfer the phone number to another phone if it would enable me to use the minutes. Of course this particular phone does not have a removable SIM card.

Could we please resolve this problem?

Thanks -

Lady Ianna
LadyIanna

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:06 pm

Hi LadyIanna. My name is TracFone Larry. I read your post and I am sorry you’re having some problems. For further assistance, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby termides » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:47 pm

I am telling you just give up and change services. I went through this for months. Hours on the phone trying to port the number. I lost my consumer cellular phone that was deactivated. Tracphone called and said my number was ported. No I am 76 living alone with not phone service. I have never seen such incompetence. I took both phones to Walmart and had a guy call. They told him my number was ported and my minutes would at the first of the month. I bought a prepaid card to use it, came home and went to the website and my old tracfone number is still listed. Somebody needs to put them out of business. Everyone I have talked to is from the Phillipines.
termides

Postby jugray » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:29 pm

I am having the same problem. I think I ran out of my free minutes but with this smart phone, I have no way to check and the website link isn't working either.
jugray

Postby TracFone - Larry » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:31 am

Hi jugray. My name is TracFone Larry. I read your post and I am sorry you’re having some problems. For further assistance, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby Opal » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:07 am

Unfortunately I am another that is having this problem as of today (7/26/18 here). Never had issues before with this, but now I find I am completely unable to access my account balance in any way! Tried everything--via the website, that portal site, app, texting 611611 using both Usage and Balance, calling the *777*1# number, etc.

Everything was fine earlier today/in the morning when I last checked. I'm hoping this is just a temporary glitch and everything will go back to how it was before, tho seeing this thread, I'm not sure and kind of concerned!
Opal

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:42 am

Hi Opal. My name is TracFone Larry. Sorry that you’re having a problem. Let us help you get your phone fixed. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby BobaLink » Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:00 pm

This is still an issue. I have been unable to get the data balances for my phone or my wife's phone. The app for Android is totally useless, the website has been unresponsive for about 3 days and texting "USAGE" to 611611 brings a reply that the service is unavailable. This has been an issue for quite some time now according to this thread. Can someone actually help?
07/29/2018 0547 MDT: Update: The Tracfone website seems to be working now, at least with regards to account balances.
BobaLink

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:31 am

Hi BobaLink. I'm TracFone Larry. We apologize for the trouble this has caused you. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby TracFone Scott » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:02 am

I have a similar problem. Although using the correct email and password I'm not recognised and can't do anything. Can someone help please?

Scott
TracFone Scott

PreviousNext

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.