Cannot get minutes/data/text Balance in any way

Cannot get minutes/data/text Balance in any way

Postby ganeyvim » Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:34 pm

Used to work. Now does not.
I have transferred my minutes/number/service date to a new LG s xtyle from HSN which came with an additional 1350 minutes and a year of service.
The minutes/data/text and end date eventually got added, and the phone functions properly.
But I can in no way get my balance, unless I call Tracfone.
I have tried the My Account web site, the tracfone app on the LG, as well as the 611611 "BALANCE: method, but
none work.
I have reported this 4 times, and it is still not resolved
ganeyvim

Re: Cannot get minutes/data/text Balance in any way

Postby TracFone - Ashley » Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:37 pm

Hi ganeyvim. We're sorry for the trouble. My name is TracFone Ashley. Let us help you. I've sent you a private message. Please check your Forum inbox. Thanks.
TracFone - Ashley

Postby Ron K » Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:07 pm

Same problem on my newly activated LGL21G destiny. Cannot get balance in any way. I have been talking to customer service for 5 days without a resolution. Ticket # 1159390246. I was offered a replacement phone but customer service does NOT seem to understand that the problem is not just this phone as other people are having the same problem!!!

Is there anyway to get this resolved??
Ron K

Postby TracFone - Ashley » Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:10 pm

Hi Ron K. We're sorry for the trouble. My name is TracFone Ashley. Let us help you. I've sent you a private message. Please check your Forum inbox. Thanks.
TracFone - Ashley

Postby Ron K » Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:55 pm

TracFone Ashley, I have been on the phone five 5 days now with customer service, resolution dept, live chat and no one seems to know what is going on and no one is able to help. I was on the phone earlier today with some kind manager, he put me on hold and then I got disconnected!!

Last time I gave my ticket number to live chat they told me it would be resolved in 15 minutes. That was two days ago. I will not waste my time with them again.

I had to tell customer service that this is a problem many customer but they do not seem to be aware of that.

This is beyond frustrating!!!
Ron K

Postby TracFone - Katie » Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:23 pm

Hi Ron K,
My name is TracFone Katie. Sorry that you’re having a problem. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Please check your Forum inbox. It is located at the top left corner of your screen. It is next to User Control Panel. Thank you.
TracFone - Katie

Postby Ron K » Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:45 pm

Ashley, you keep trying to tell me to go to live chat. I'm trying to tell you that they are no help! They told me the problem was fixed two days ago but it is not fixed.
Ron K

Postby LindaCHU » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:16 pm

I just did the check balance via the new TracFone website and was successful in getting my numbers. :ugeek:
LindaCHU

Postby TracFone - Maria » Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:36 pm

Hi Ron K. My name is TracFone Maria. We're sorry for the trouble. Let me continue to help you. I've sent you a private message. Please check your Forum inbox.
TracFone - Maria

Postby Ron K » Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:25 pm

TracFone Maria, there does not seem to be any way for me to reply to your PM. My Ticket #is 1159xxxxxx.

Still having problem. Cannot check balance in any way. I been having this problem for 7 days now!
Ron K

Next

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.