Cannot get minutes/data/text Balance in any way

Re: Cannot get minutes/data/text Balance in any way

Postby TracFone - Larry » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:52 pm

Hi TracFone Scott. My name is TracFone Larry. I read your post and I am sorry you’re having some problems. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby T-FAN » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:46 am

Get free minutes when you use Tracfone Promo Codes
T-FAN

Postby tnewc » Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:15 pm

It seems that many of us are having this problem. Why send a PM when you could answer all of us by posting the solution(s) in the forum?
tnewc

Postby TracFone - Larry » Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:44 am

Hi tnewc. I'm TracFone Larry. We apologize for the trouble. We need to check if the phone is properly provisioned in the system. We need to take this issue offline so we can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby rainman1z » Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:22 pm

I transferred existing TracFone account to newly purchased phone, and lost access to units display.
New phone does NOT display purchased units balance/expiration date as old phone did, at power on and continuously.
I want to regain that lost feature; it is very important to me. I can Not find any other access to gain that information. I can not (and do not want to) use my phone to access internet for units balance. I just want the same information in the same manner I had it before I was forced to transfer to newer technology.
Transfer between phones as described below was made on Friday 31 Jan 2020, around 6PM MST.
I have NOT been able to enter user data into the screen provided to access account info.
rainman1z

Postby TracFone - Maria » Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:33 pm

Hi rainman1z. I'm TracFone Maria. Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you. You may download our TracFone My Account app for you to be able to check the minutes and service end date of your phone. You can also text BALANCE to 611611. If you need further assistance, please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Previous

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.