Unlock iphone 5s

Re: Unlock iphone 5s

Postby estevill » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:05 am

Hello

i bought this iphone more than 1 year ago , I live in Venezuela , wasn't able to use my sim card, orderd a GSX report & find out the phone was locked to Tracfone, please, help me out to unlock it ASAP, I was never a Tracfone customer & never intended to be. I live overseas.

please help me
estevill

Postby estevill » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:12 am

HI,

i bought this iphone more than one year ago, I live in Venezuela wasn't able to use my sim card, orderd a GSX report & find out the phone was locked to Tracfone, please, help me out to unlock it ASAP, I was never a Tracfone customer & never intended to be. I live overseas.

please help me
estevill

Postby TracFone - Larry » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:01 pm

Hi estevill. My name is TracFone Larry. For further assistance, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby ami002 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:33 am

Hello,

Bought an iPhone SE in the US and it's locked to Tracfone. I work for a US company and but I rarely go to the US. Please, help me unlock it. Phone is not activated yet.

Thank you,
Amy
ami002

Postby TracFone - Katie » Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:09 pm

Hi ami002,
My name is TracFone Katie. Sorry that you’re having a problem. Please visit www.tracfone.com and click on Unlocking Policy at the bottom of our page to check if your phone is eligible to be unlocked. If you need further assistance, I will contact you directly with a private message. Please check your Forum inbox. It is located at the top left corner of your screen. It is next to User Control Panel. Thank you.
TracFone - Katie

Postby ami002 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:58 am

TracFone - Katie wrote:Hi ami002,
My name is TracFone Katie. Sorry that you’re having a problem. Please visit http://www.tracfone.com and click on Unlocking Policy at the bottom of our page to check if your phone is eligible to be unlocked. If you need further assistance, I will contact you directly with a private message. Please check your Forum inbox. It is located at the top left corner of your screen. It is next to User Control Panel. Thank you.

Hello Katie,
I typed my serial number and it says: "The information entered is invalid. Please verify it and try again."
Please help.
Thank you,
Amy
ami002

Postby DonPeedro » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:57 am

Hi.
One Walmart bought iphone SE I would like to have an apparatus made independent since I bribed it, and I live in Hungary. With the local service providers Hungarian Telenor, Telekom and Vodafone I would like to use it. The purchase block is found. With the salesman from who I bought a contract I knit it in a writing.
Thank you for the answer.
Cheers.
DonPeedro

Postby Titotitophe » Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:31 am

IMEI: 011546005048540
Serial Number: 878190JY0KH
Find my iPhone: OFF
Locked Carrier: US TracFone Locked Policy
SIMLock Status: Locked
Hello, sorry, but I'm going through a translator. I have a 2g iphone blocked on us tracfone. I am in belgium and I bought on the internet. is it possible to unlock it? I do not have any more information than this.
Titotitophe

Postby TracFone - Larry » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:05 am

Hi Titotitophe. My name is TracFone Larry. For further assistance, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby mhd.khadiri » Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:55 am

I have the same problem i bought it at walmart i cannot use it outside the US PLEASe help me
Unlock it
mhd.khadiri

PreviousNext

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.