Unlock iphone 5s

Re: Unlock iphone 6

Postby Igor_2909 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:56 am

Hey Tracfone people
My brother bought a new iPhone 6 and sent it to me as a gift. When he bought it, the store operator told him that the iPhone is fully unlocked and works with all international carriers. But now, when I insert a foreign SIM card iPhone says Sim is not supported. But what's worse is that even the SIM card from the Tracfone that I got along with the iPhone says SIM not supported :?

Please help me unlock my iPhone as I bought it to unlock
Igor_2909

Re: Unlock iphone 5s

Postby Igor_2909 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:03 am

erreterr wrote:Hello Tracfone people
My sister bought an iPhone 5s brandnew and sent me as a gift. When she bought it the store operator told her that the iPhone is fully unlocked and works with all worldwide carriers. But now when I insert foreign SIM cards the iPhone says Sim Not supported. I called even Apple thinking that the problem is with them, but they told me that iPhone is Locked and works only with Tracfone carrier. But what is more worse is that even the SIM card from Tracfone that I received along with the iPhone says Sim Not supported :?

Please help me to unlock iPhone as I bought it for unlocked

Thanks

Hi. I have the same problem. Please help.
Thanks
Igor_2909

Postby TracFone - Larry » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:59 am

Hi Igor_2909. My name is TracFone Larry. For further assistance, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Re: Unlock iphone se

Postby tallymark » Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:25 pm

Hello, I bought an iPhone se from Walmart but didn't have an opportunity to activate it. but now that im home im trying to activate it with my sim card and its not working and i need help unlocking it

tallymark

Postby TracFone - Katie » Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:37 pm

Hi tallymark,
My name is TracFone Katie. Sorry that you’re having a problem. You can check if your phone is eligible to be unlocked by visiting our website at www.tracfone.com. Just click on Unlocking Policy at the bottom of our page. If you need further assistance, I will contact you directly with a private message. Please check your Forum inbox. It is located at the top left corner of your screen. It is next to User Control Panel. Thank you.
TracFone - Katie

Postby acedillo » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:45 pm

Hello, I have a ZTE smatphone that is blocked for trackphone, I need to unlock it to be able to use it in Ecuador. personal help from tracphone
acedillo

Postby TracFone - Larry » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:28 pm

Hi acedillo. My name is TracFone Larry. We need to take this issue offline so we can address it further. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Message" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby reyk martinez » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:06 pm

hello friends I have the same problem with my iphone 6 plus i lived in usa and now i am living in mexico i can do my iphone does not work
reyk martinez

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:04 am

Hi reyk martinez. My name is TracFone Larry. For further assistance, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby Sik0rsky » Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:07 pm

Hello! I have almost the same problem as d.aleksey (OP). Can you guys help me if it is possible?
Sik0rsky

PreviousNext

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.