Unlock iphone 5s

Unlock iphone 5s

Postby d.aleksey » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:17 am

Hello, I bought an iPhone 5s from Target before I left the country but didn't have an opportunity to activate it. I'm now living in Ukraine and need to use a SIM-card from my country. Everytime I insert it the phone it tells me it's invalid. What should i do to made it work?
d.aleksey

Re: Unlock iphone 5s

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:43 am

Hi d.aleksey. My name is TracFone Larry and I’ll be addressing your concern. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Message" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby Carine » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:18 am

Hi I have a similar problema and need help:

I bought two iphones at walmart to give them as a gift to my family in Brazil. At the time of p
TracFone - Larry wrote:Hi d.aleksey. My name is TracFone Larry and I’ll be addressing your concern. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Message" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.
urchase the seller in store guaranteed that they were unlocked and could be used worldwide in any carrier, which was not true. The iphones have been blocked and Walmart and Tracfone, Straight Talk and Total Wireless, refuses to help me and does not answer my doubts.

Because I felt cheated by Walmart and Tracfone, I'm thinking of moving forward with a complaint to the Florida Attorney General and Federal Communications Commission

I felt cheated and I wish they would fulfill the promise of unlocking the two iphones.

Please, i need an answer by email. Thanks!
Carine

Postby TracFone - Larry » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:38 am

Hi Carine. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby erreterr » Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:35 am

Hello Tracfone people
My sister bought an iPhone 5s brandnew and sent me as a gift. When she bought it the store operator told her that the iPhone is fully unlocked and works with all worldwide carriers. But now when I insert foreign SIM cards the iPhone says Sim Not supported. I called even Apple thinking that the problem is with them, but they told me that iPhone is Locked and works only with Tracfone carrier. But what is more worse is that even the SIM card from Tracfone that I received along with the iPhone says Sim Not supported :?

Please help me to unlock iPhone as I bought it for unlocked

Thanks
erreterr

Postby TracFone - Felice » Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:36 am

Hi erreterr. My name is TracFone Felice. We are sorry for the trouble. Please check your Forum inbox for a message.
TracFone - Felice

Postby rubymunna » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:51 am

i have same problem
how can unlock this iphone 5s?
rubymunna

Postby TracFone - Felice » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:52 am

Hi rubymunna. My name is TracFone Felice. We are sorry for the trouble. Please check your Forum inbox for a message.
TracFone - Felice

Postby Sharagil » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:20 am

I have the same problem i bought it at walmart i cannot use it outside the US PLEASe help me
Unlock it
Sharagil

Postby Shelly » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:02 am

Hi Sharagil. My name is TracFone Shelly. We are sorry for the trouble. Please check your Forum inbox for a message.
TracFone - Shelly
Shelly

Next

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.