lack of support/delay in switching phones

Re: lack of support/delay in switching phones

Postby Jones017 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:33 pm

Hi, Maria was helping me but I somehow lost the chat window. New phone is not connected to Tracfone account, cannot call out except emergency numbers. Can you put me back in touch with her?
Jones017

Postby TracFone - Felice » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:36 pm

Hi Jones017. My name is TracFone Felice. Sorry for the trouble. To further assist you, please check your Forum inbox for a message.
TracFone - Felice

Replacement phone, IS IT ACTIVATED OR NOT?

Postby tracfonebassett » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:26 am

Hi, I have spent two hours trying to add a replacement phone to my account with the same phone number as my old phone (which is lost). I think maybe it worked, but PLEASE can someone at TracFone contact me for account info and check the status of my two phones? This is very frustrating.
tracfonebassett

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:48 am

Hi tracfonebassett. My name is TracFone Larry. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby rhedd45 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:39 pm

Trying to activate new phone with old tracfones phone number..it says there's an error and to call customer service. I call and they sAy there's an error and to call back in 15 minutes..I call and they say the same thing every time....help!!
rhedd45

Postby TracFone - Felice » Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:40 pm

Hi rhedd45. My name is TracFone Felice. We are sorry for the trouble you have with the upgrade. Please check your Forum inbox for further assistance.
TracFone - Felice

Postby bmabbe » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:24 am

Hi, earlier this morning I began the process of transferring service from one Tracfone to another.

I entered the serial number from the red card where asked, then requested to keep my number. The instructions then told me to text to some number after the number had been transferred. The instructions said this could take several hours, and I had to leave for work, so I closed the window. Now the only way to get a hold of Tracfone support is to call, which I can't do anymore now that my old phone is deactivated; online chat, which seems to be disabled; or send a letter to Tracfone customer service. If anyone from customer service is reading this please help! Thank you.
bmabbe

Postby TracFone - Felice » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:07 am

Hi bmabbe. My name is TracFone Felice. We are sorry for the trouble you have with the upgrade. Please check your Forum inbox for further assistance.
TracFone - Felice

Postby C.gardipee » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:56 am

Hello, I am having trouble activating my new Tracfone. Please help!
C.gardipee

Postby TracFone - Felice » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:00 am

Hi C.gardipee. My name is TracFone Felice. We are sorry for the trouble. Please check your Forum inbox for further assistance.
TracFone - Felice

PreviousNext

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.