lack of support/delay in switching phones

Re: lack of support/delay in switching phones

Postby TracFone - Maria » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:19 pm

Hi fenno. My name is TracFone Maria. Let us help you. I've sent you a private message. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Thanks.
TracFone - Maria

Postby thisisridiculous » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:48 am

Hello, I am only posting this because it has been more than 2 business days, and I still have not been able to finish switching phones. I am up to the point where I need to call the activation line, but that line does not seem to do anything at all. I was hoping to at least find a help number to call on the website, but I cannot even find that which is why I turned to the forums.
thisisridiculous

Postby TracFone - Mark » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:49 am

Hi thisisridiculous. My name is TracFone Mark. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thanks.
TracFone - Mark

Postby petegar » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:42 pm

On 1/5 at 5:30 PM gave a call to switch phone to new one,,was told would take 4 hours,,, Called back at 930 and told them min not on phone,,told me 30 min and would be good. To day at 10Am gave a call,,was told would take 2 days,,, asked why I got the run around and after 40 min was told phone would be good in 30 min... It is 12:40 still no phone,,,.. Thanks track phone,,, I have 5 people over 90 years old that can't get to me if trouble comes up
petegar

Postby TracFone - Felice » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:44 pm

Hi petegar. My name is TracFone Felice. We are sorry for the trouble. Please check your Forum inbox for a message.
TracFone - Felice

Postby allisa » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:28 pm

I'm trying to port my number to tracfone and just got done chatting with a rep who wasn't that helpful. They kept saying my account number with my carrier was wrong when my account number is the just the actual phone number I'm trying to port.
Last edited by allisa on Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
allisa

Postby TracFone - Maria » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:29 pm

Hi allisa. My name is TracFone Maria. Sorry that you’re having a problem. Let us help you. I've sent you a private message. Please check your Forum inbox. Thanks.
TracFone - Maria

Postby Laurena Pease » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:47 pm

I am disables and NEED my cell phone. Have been trying since end of the year to get number, minutes (705) and days (2023) left transferred to a new phone. Jump through all the hoops and keep getting told "It is in the process of being transferred. Call back in 15 minutes".. Have been with Tracfone many, many years and got additional minute card for Christmas that I want to apply . This is driving me absolutely NUTS . My old phone is inactivated and the new one in limbo
Laurena Pease

Postby TracFone - Katie » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:49 pm

Hi Laurena Pease,
My name is TracFone Katie. Sorry that you’re having a problem. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Please check your Forum inbox. It is located at the top left corner of your screen. It is next to User Control Panel. Thank you.
TracFone - Katie

Postby gbtracfone » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:10 pm

I am now invested 3 (lengthy) phone calls and 2 frustrating chats and was last told to "Wait 24 hours and call back".

This is incredible. I have an OLD tracfone with 1300 minutes on it. All i want is the old number and the minutes transferred to my new trafone

HOW hard can that BE?
gbtracfone

PreviousNext

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.