lack of support/delay in switching phones

Re: lack of support/delay in switching phones

Postby alita » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:39 pm

Hi dmanly. My name is TracFone Alita. Sorry that you’re having a problem. Please check your Forum inbox for a private message. Thank you.
alita

Postby BRIDAN » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:47 pm

I have never dealt with a more useless group of workers. No help at all. No communication between departments.
Tracfone has no ability to serve its customers.
BRIDAN

Postby alita » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:47 pm

Hi BRIDAN. My name is TracFone Alita. Sorry that you’re having a problem. Please check your Forum inbox for a private message. Thank you.
alita

Postby JasonT2013 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:36 pm

I'm actually having a similar problem...

I've had an LG flip phone for years and now just bought a ZTE smartphone. Yesterday, I went to the Tracfone site and activated it, along with switching my old number to the new phone. The site said it would be a matter of a couple hours.

When I turned on the smart phone, it said it was activating it and it would only take five minutes. After twenty minutes, I got a message saying there was an error. I've tried repeatedly to activate it with the new number but keep getting the same error message.
JasonT2013

Postby alita » Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:40 pm

Hi. My name is TracFone Alita. Sorry that you’re having a problem. Please check your Forum inbox for a private message. Thank you.
alita

Postby shaner41 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:54 am

I had this too - switching from one tracfone to another - but I noticed that it said the change will happen in two business days or less. Saturday and Sunday aren't business days, and neither are holidays. So it was a bit frustrating waiting over the 3 day New Year's weekend (Sat - Sun - Mon) - but here on Tuesday AM the phone transferred.
shaner41

Postby TracFone - Larry » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:59 am

Hi shaner41. My name is TracFone Larry. We need to take this issue offline so we can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Please click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby ToxicRoseThorns » Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:27 pm

I'm having the same problem. Customer Service didn't pick up, it took my phone 2 days of pending before I got an automatic call saying my number transfer failed. Nothing is working to where I can just get a new number. I just want to say screw it to transferring my old number and get a new number. HELP ME PLEASE! This is VERY annoying!
ToxicRoseThorns

Postby Tracfone - Kyle » Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:27 pm

Hi, ToxicRoseThorns. My name is TracFone Kyle. We will need to check that. Please check your Forum inbox for a private message. Thanks.
Tracfone - Kyle

Postby fenno » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:18 pm

Help. I have been on hold for 3 hours. I am trying to transfer minutes from old phone to new phone. Ref# 1155372723
fenno

PreviousNext

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.