lack of support/delay in switching phones

Re: lack of support/delay in switching phones

Postby TracFone - Larry » Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:18 am

Hi arodeth. I'm TracFone Larry. We apologize for the trouble this has caused you. Let us help you check the progress of the transfer. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby msudtg » Fri May 31, 2019 12:01 pm

I'm also having this same issue and have had this problem every time I've ever tried to switch phones with tracfone. Before I was able to chat online and get it resolved, but now they don't have the chat feature. Is there anyone with tracfone who can help me out?

On the website it doesn't list any APN settings for ZTE, which is my old phone I am trying to reactivate. I am thinking there should probably be something listed in the APN settings...

I would appreciate any help,

Thank you.
msudtg

Postby TracFone - Maria » Fri May 31, 2019 3:09 pm

Hi msudtg. My name is TracFone - Maria. We're sorry for the inconvenience you have encountered while trying to switch phones. Yes, we are here and eager to help you. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Postby orangescott » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:06 am

Hello. My tracfone is on its last legs (no complaint there, it's been holding on as long as i can expect for what I paid for it.) I purchased a new Tracfone, and every time I try to transfer my account to the new phone, the website tells me that information is owned by another brand although both my number and phone are tracfone.

Is this fixable?
orangescott

Postby orangescott » Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:49 am

phone dying. bought new phone. won't switch. tracfone number, tracfone phone, site insists that device is from a different brand, when i know for a fact neither is. help please, i need a phone, and i paid for it.
orangescott

Postby TracFone - Larry » Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:51 am

Hi orangescott. I'm TracFone Larry. I sincerely apologize for the unpleasant experience that you had with our service. We would like to discuss the details of the issue, so that we can address it immediately. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Previous

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.