transfer minutes

Re: transfer minutes

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:13 am

Hi TomVet. My name is TracFone Larry. For further assistance, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby keithj72 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:47 pm

I just bought a new phone from TracFone that comes with minutes, service days and data. I would like to transfer my minutes data and service days from my old phone as well. How can I do all of this?
keithj72

Postby TracFone - Larry » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:30 am

Hi keithj72. My name is TracFone Larry. We can help you with the transfer. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby T-FAN » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:00 am

May I suggest you to choose one of these Tracfone Promo Codes and apply it in order to get free extra minutes
T-FAN

Postby clnelson7 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:46 pm

I would like to transfer the minutes in my account to my unlocked IPhone. what do I need to do?
clnelson7

Postby TracFone - Larry » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:59 am

Hi clnelson7. I'm TracFone Larry. We can help you with the transfer. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby Maryallen » Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:06 pm

I just got a new phone and want to transfer my number and minutes, but it wont work. How do I do this?
Maryallen

Postby TracFone - Larry » Wed May 01, 2019 8:53 am

Hi Maryallen. I'm TracFone Larry. We are sorry that you are having some problems. We can help you with the transfer. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby bncmalo » Sat May 18, 2019 1:42 pm

I have an active Tracfone (BYOP iPhone 5s) and I would like to "upgrade" (I think that is the right terminology) that account to a new BYOP Iphone X. I'd like to keep same phone number and minutes, data, service etc. Both phones use the Verizon network. I don't have posession of the new (to me) phone yet but I have verified its IMEI is compatible using Tracfone's BYOP activation pages. The currently active phone is one that is required to be replaced by the end of the year because VZ is shutting down 2G & 3G networks and requiring all phones to be VoLTE. The iPhone 5S can not do VoLTE. The newer iPhone X does do VoLTE. SO.. my question is do I need to purchase an activation kit OR can I just swap my same SIM card that is currently in my active Tracfone to the new BYOP phone when I get it?
bncmalo

Postby LindaCHU » Sat May 18, 2019 2:35 pm

bncmalo wrote:I have an active Tracfone (BYOP iPhone 5s) and I would like to "upgrade" (I think that is the right terminology) that account to a new BYOP Iphone X. I'd like to keep same phone number and minutes, data, service etc. Both phones use the Verizon network. I don't have posession of the new (to me) phone yet but I have verified its IMEI is compatible using Tracfone's BYOP activation pages. The currently active phone is one that is required to be replaced by the end of the year because VZ is shutting down 2G & 3G networks and requiring all phones to be VoLTE. The iPhone 5S can not do VoLTE. The newer iPhone X does do VoLTE. SO.. my question is do I need to purchase an activation kit OR can I just swap my same SIM card that is currently in my active Tracfone to the new BYOP phone when I get it?

You should purchase an activation kit. :mrgreen:
LindaCHU

PreviousNext

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.