Still CAN NOT USE 3.94GB of paid-for data

Still CAN NOT USE 3.94GB of paid-for data

Postby Mildred D. » Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:27 pm

I have 3.94 gb data available in my account. It will not allow me to go online.
I have been on phone app. 6 hours with different cust. reps. I had chats and was promised call backs 2 times. None of those happened.

I NEED TO BE ABLE TO GO ON LINE!!

And no, available data from other plan are NOT AUTOMATICALLY rolled over.
Mildred D.

Re: Still CAN NOT USE 3.94GB of paid-for data

Postby Jude » Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:03 pm

Hi Mildred D. My name is TracFone Jude. Please accept our deepest apology for this experience. We do not want our customers to encounter issues about the service we offer. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Postby Mildred D. » Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:05 pm

I finally did get a call after the third promise. It took an hour and a half, but I can now get on line. Thanks to all involved!
Mildred D.

Postby TracFone - Maria » Sun Dec 05, 2021 5:07 pm

Hi Mildred D. This is TracFone Maria. We're glad to hear that. Should you need further assistance with your account, please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.