TracFone representative did not give me 500 MB bonus data!

TracFone representative did not give me 500 MB bonus data!

Postby ru214fus » Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:07 pm

Just called TracFone representative for help in adding additional 2 GB of Data to my TracFone account. I requested that she purchase two 1 GB data cards and gave her a promo code offered by TracFone for an additional 500 bonus data points to be applied to each of the 1 GB data cards. I told her I could give her a second promo code if the first one was a single use promo code, in order to get the bonus 500 MB of data on each card for a total of 3 GB of data. She only applied the promo code to one of the cards unknown to me but stated that I would get the full 1 GB of bonus. After hanging up I checked my account and saw that I received only 2.49 GB of data. I called back and asked a different representative to correct this for me and he would not. This is bogus! Does this happen to anyone else? I should've done this purchase myself but could not at the time and therefore was calling for assistance. Will never do that again. Considering switching to a different company.
ru214fus

Re: TracFone representative did not give me 500 MB bonus dat

Postby TracFone - Maria » Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:36 pm

Hi ru214fus. This is TracFone - Maria. We're sorry to hear that you did not receive your promo code minutes. Allow us to further check your account so we can make things right. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.