Activation Error"Already enrolled..." on a brand new phone

Re: Activation Error"Already enrolled..." on a brand new pho

Postby TracFone - Maria » Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:17 pm

Hi kcouts. This is TracFone - Maria. We're sorry for the trouble that you have encountered while trying to transfer your phone number. Please allow us the opportunity to further investigate this issue and find a resolution to. for further assistance, kindly check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Postby SandyKJ07 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:13 pm

I am having trouble getting on "my account". My SIM # is not accepted, nor is my phone number or email. I seem to be hitting a brick wall.
SandyKJ07

Postby Jude » Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:06 pm

Hi SandyKJ07. My name is TracFone Jude. We apologize for the trouble this has caused you. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Postby ThisIsTooMuchTrouble » Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:57 am

New phone activation with message "Your device is already enrolled in the Auto-Refill program. If you would like to change your plan, please log in to My Account" Please help! :(
ThisIsTooMuchTrouble

Postby TracFone - Maria » Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:22 am

Hi ThisIsTooMuchTrouble. I'm TracFone - Maria. We apologize that you are having a problem while trying to activate your phone. Yes, we will do our best to help you. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you
TracFone - Maria

Postby mommaneedhelp » Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:03 am

sooo is there actual answers to this? bought a tracfone from target and its giving me this message when i'm trying to activate my phone. How can i fix this? Why not post it publicly for everyone to see.
mommaneedhelp

Postby Jude » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:46 am

Hi mommaneedhelp. My name is TracFone Jude. We understand where you're coming from and apologize for the trouble this has caused you. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Postby Mattpopola » Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:24 pm

I just bought my phone andd out of the box when i go to activaate it tell me it already enrolled in auto renewal. Why is this happening?? Help!!
Mattpopola

Postby TracFone - Maria » Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:44 pm

Hi Mattpopola. This is TracFone - Maria. We sincerely apologize that you encountered such problem with your new phone. Allow us to further check on it so we can make things right. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Previous

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.