online chat help

online chat help

Postby soshelpme » Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:39 am

I used to love this site because all I had to do to get my minutes put upon my 13 year old phone was to add my minutes card then go to the online chat to have them transferred to my phone. I can not get the minutes to appear on my phone until I get a code that tracfone has and enters in onto my phone. I hate having to use someone else's minutes to have to call and get the code from tracfone. When will online chat be back to working and how can I get my minutes without having someone else lose out their phone time minutes talking to your computer voice until it lets me get a person ( not to mention how long it take the person to actual help me get the code
?)
soshelpme

Re: online chat help

Postby tomseys » Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:10 am

If you are looking for the online chat on the Tracfone.com site to help you with your phone or account issues, you can find the chat right here: https://www.tracfone.com/contactus

It is the first link on the left "Online Chat" ... available from 8AM - 11:45PM (EST) 7 days a week.
My Phones: Tracfone Samsung Galaxy J3 Luna Pro & Tracfone LG442BG
tomseys

Re: online chat help

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:51 am

soshelpme wrote:I used to love this site because all I had to do to get my minutes put upon my 13 year old phone was to add my minutes card then go to the online chat to have them transferred to my phone. I can not get the minutes to appear on my phone until I get a code that tracfone has and enters in onto my phone. I hate having to use someone else's minutes to have to call and get the code from tracfone. When will online chat be back to working and how can I get my minutes without having someone else lose out their phone time minutes talking to your computer voice until it lets me get a person ( not to mention how long it take the person to actual help me get the code
?)

Hi soshelpme. My name is TracFone Larry. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Let us help you with your concern. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Return to Nokia