Phone issues; customer service and other issues.

Phone issues; customer service and other issues.

Postby mdchlanda59 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:12 pm

:evil: I am having an issue with my LG Rebel4, I've tried doing what the customer service people told me to do, as I think I somehow locked my phone, forgot my password, duh!, and somehow I cannot get it out of "Emergency call" mode; so, it might be an issue with the phone, it's my second. Tracfone cannot, they say, replace it, as they already sent me a replacement, the first phone had some other issue I forgot, so, I bought this refurbished one, now this, so, I'm hoping I can send it to LG, or something, as I have a plan that I've set up to renew, so my phone will stay active, but it doesn't do me much good if the phone is kaput. I'm going to see what LG tells me, if I can send it to be fixed and if it's worth the cost, or not, and if not, either, I'm going to have to ditch the phone and the batteries, and find another, if I want to stay with Tracfone, or just ditch the phone and them. It sucks.
mdchlanda59

Re: Phone issues; customer service and other issues.

Postby TracFone - Maria » Tue Apr 27, 2021 6:41 pm

Hi mdchlanda59. This is TracFone - Maria. We understand where you're coming from. Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience that you have experienced with our service. This is never the way we want you or any of our customers to feel. Allow us to have the opportunity to assist you and ensure to provide you with a concrete resolution. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Return to LG