LG Classic Flip Icons

LG Classic Flip Icons

Postby realisticdave » Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:34 pm

I've had a few flip phones with Tracfone over the years, and just upgraded to the LG Classic a month ago. Everything went through fine doing the changeover. I downloaded the complete user manual for this phone from LG website, which shows all the various icons that can be shown on the status bar at the top of the screen.

Two icons are not shown in the manual: a lock icon, and a 'circle with arrows' icon. I can get rid of the circle icon by powering phone off/on, but I can't find anything about the lock. I don't see anything about locking the screen, or if that's an option? (FYI, I don't want the screen locked.)

And one icon---Downloading in progress---is constantly on? Never get the 'Download completed' icon. But my main concern is WHAT is downloading? Not connected to WiFi, not connected to Net (using data), phone is just sitting idle waiting to receive or send voice call or text. I'm worried that constant downloading (of something?) will be hard on the battery, and also would just like to have this icon not be there!

Any comments or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!
realisticdave

Re: LG Classic Flip Icons

Postby TracFone - Maria » Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:36 pm

Hi realisticdave. I'm TracFone - Maria. For us to assist you with your concerns, we need to check your phone first. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Return to LG