LG Classic Flip Phone (L125DL) startup sound

LG Classic Flip Phone (L125DL) startup sound

Postby Gerald_N » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:09 pm

Hello,

I have a LG Classic Flip Phone (L125DL). I wonder how I can turn off the startup/turn off sound.
Thanks for your help.

Gerald
Gerald_N

Re: LG Classic Flip Phone (L125DL) startup sound

Postby Jude » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:28 pm

Hi Gerald_N. My name is TracFone Jude. You can put the phone on Silent Mode and turn it off and back on. Hope this helps. Thank you.
Jude

Postby Gerald_N » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:47 pm

Jude wrote:Hi Gerald_N. My name is TracFone Jude. You can put the phone on Silent Mode and turn it off and back on. Hope this helps. Thank you.

Sure it works doing that way, but it implies that every time, before I turn off the phone, I should need to put the phone in silent mode, and then after the phone is on again I need to turn up the sound, which is not very practical. I was asking about a permanent solution that does not implies changing the sound every time that I startup or turn off the phone.
Gerald_N

Postby Gerald_N » Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:47 pm

Sure it works doing that way, but it implies that every time, before I turn off the phone, I should need to put the phone in silent mode, and then after the phone is on again I need to turn the sound up, which is not very practical. I was asking about a permanent solution that does not implies changing the sound every time that I startup or turn off the phone.
Gerald_N

Postby TracFone - Maria » Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:36 am

Hi Gerald_N. This is TracFone - Maria. We understand your concern. For us to further assist you, please lease check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Return to LG