Battery suddenly won't hold a charge

Battery suddenly won't hold a charge

Postby RavenSnow » Wed May 20, 2020 8:29 am

I have a LG Stylus 4 and it has worked perfectly since I purchased it. Holds a battery charge long as I only use is occasionally. Never online, rarely use WiFi, and basically us to text. Since I bought it I usually only have to charge it ever few days and it's never below 60%

This last week or so it drops from 100% to 50% in a few hours and a few times has gone to 0%. I keep charging it once it hits 50% but it is not holding a charge. I use very few apps, keep Wifi, have disabled ones I never use and have tried every suggestion that I found online.

Of course this phone has the battery you can't remove but I have powered it down and restarted it. Any suggestions are appreciated. I am hoping to fix this as I really don't want to purchase a new phone.

Thank you
RavenSnow

Re: Battery suddenly won't hold a charge

Postby TracFone - Maria » Wed May 20, 2020 7:41 pm

Hi RavenSnow. This is TracFone - Maria. We apologize that you are having problems with your phone's battery. We would like to take a look into this and ensure that there's a resolution for you. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Return to LG