LG Rebel 4G LTE I don't have Wi-fi and mobile data no go

LG Rebel 4G LTE I don't have Wi-fi and mobile data no go

Postby Cheek » Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:05 am

REQUIRED upgrade but I can't use my new phone and my old phone has been deactivated.

I can't make a call because my minutes and time haven't been transferred OR I can't get them transferred to my new phone because I can't get online with mobile data.

I have no landline with which to phone customer support.

PLUS, apparently, you signed me up for some sort of automatic payments, which I wouldn't do in a thousand years. Nor would I chat online over the most insecure social media available.

I don't use my phone for internet. I use it for text and calls but I can't use it at all until you put my minutes and time on it.
Cheek

Re: LG Rebel 4G LTE I don't have Wi-fi and mobile data no go

Postby Jude » Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:24 pm

Hi Cheek. My name is TracFone Jude. We apologize that your minutes have not been transferred to your new phone. We'd like to take a closer look into what's going on and ensure there is a resolution for you today. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Return to LG