Pending Transaction

Pending Transaction

Postby Tracfone_Poorservice » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:35 pm

Like others I have a "Pending Transaction. Turn your phone off and back on" to redissolve error message. I am now down to the final days before my phone is deactivated with NO WAY to add air time or minutes online any longer.
I have turned the phone of and back on countless times during the last six months. I have reloaded the www.Tracfone.com web page, and still nothing.
I perused the forums and the only information furnished is that the solution needs to be taken offline.
I would hope someone here will fix this issue before I am forced to go to a different cell service provider as I will do if this issue cannot be resolved and I lose a large amount of dollars of air time.
Tracfone_Poorservice

Re: Pending Transaction

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:12 pm

Hi Tracfone_Poorservice. I'm TracFone Larry. I’m very sorry that you’re having issues with our service. We would like to discuss the details of the issue, so that we can address it immediately. We need to take this issue offline so we can address it further. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Message" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby Tracfone_Poorservice » Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:13 am

That would be great IF the CHAT link actually provided a CHAT service. That link also does not work, on any browser, with any settings, going to the same "contact us" page that has already proven useless for over six months now and counting.

I am getting pretty fed up with Tracfone lack of any meaningful service. Is there a phone number that you can provide that will connect with someone in the United States that can understand what the issue is?
Tracfone_Poorservice

Postby TracFone - Maria » Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:31 pm

Hi Tracfone_Poorservice. I'm TracFone MAria. Our chat link is currently working. Please try to close the pop-up blocker of your browser. For us to address your concern, please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Postby PendingCustomer » Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:32 pm

The "chat" link NEVER WORKS, has not worked in MONTHS! I have reported it MULTIPLE TIMES, and still it does not work.

"Pending transaction" and all the advice is to CALL!!!!! How the H do we do that? When we do not have our PAID update???? We CANNOT call because we HAVE NO SERVICE and the only thing you tell us is to CALL!!!!! STUPID!

Then in this "forum" all the tracfone answers are NO HELP but to go to PRIVATE MESSAGE which helps NO ONE. How long do we have to wait for THAT? Hours, Days, Weeks, Months???? If you'd give some actual HELP on what we can do, you'd cut down on your service load AND MAKE YOUR CUSTOMERS HAPPY. As it is, the frustration with NO HELP ON THE WEBSITE and further no help in here, makes us consider other options. Believe me, it does.

I have auto filling and NO SERVICE for two days now. Did not even know it until I could not make a call. It is SERIOUS that I have no phone service. I have BUSINESS that could get CANCELLED.

I have turned my phone off and on and off and on and off and on I don't know how many times. NO HELP!

What do I do NOW?????
PendingCustomer

Postby PendingCustomer » Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:34 pm

Cannot even find where to submit a SUPPORT TICKET!!!! Only somewhere to see tickets already submitted.
PendingCustomer

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:10 am

Hi PendingCustomer. I'm TracFone Larry. I apologize for the trouble this has caused you. As what you have described, your issue requires advanced troubleshooting. This kind transaction needs to be discussed privately since your account information is required e.g. phone number, device serial number and SIM card number. We cannot publish this information on the forum public wall for security purposes. However, we'll provide you the channels where your issue can be addressed. You can call our hotline number at 1-800-867-7183 or use the chat link that was sent to your inbox for assistance. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.
TracFone - Larry

Postby PendingCustomer » Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:20 pm

Tracfone_Poorservice wrote:That would be great IF the CHAT link actually provided a CHAT service. That link also does not work, on any browser, with any settings, going to the same "contact us" page that has already proven useless for over six months now and counting.

I am getting pretty fed up with Tracfone lack of any meaningful service. Is there a phone number that you can provide that will connect with someone in the United States that can understand what the issue is?

All "help" links send you to the "Chat" link which IS NOT A LINK!! Never has been. "Chat with an Agent" -- yeah, HOW?

How can we CALL if our service is NOT WORKING?

How LONG do we have to wait for someone of Tracfone HELP us in HERE????

Those "bots" are no good, you cannot get any help from them unless your problem is very basic. Anything out or the ordinary, forget it. you will go round and round until you scream.

If the CUSTOMER has no service, DO NOT TELL THE CUSTOMER WITH NO SERVICE TO CALL!!!!

Do NOT send a CUSTOMER to a NON-EXISTENT LINK! (the "chat" area)

Do NOT force a customer to wait hours or DAYS for "help" in this forum!

WAKE UP, TRACFONE!
PendingCustomer

Postby PendingCustomer » Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:22 pm

TracFone - Larry wrote:Hi Tracfone_Poorservice. I'm TracFone Larry. I’m very sorry that you’re having issues with our service. We would like to discuss the details of the issue, so that we can address it immediately. We need to take this issue offline so we can address it further. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Message" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.

You answered this one in about two hours. Why have I not gotten any response yet?

Same issue, "pending transaction" - can get help NOWHERE!
PendingCustomer

Postby PendingCustomer » Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:04 pm

TracFone - Larry wrote:Hi PendingCustomer. I'm TracFone Larry. I apologize for the trouble this has caused you. As what you have described, your issue requires advanced troubleshooting. This kind transaction needs to be discussed privately since your account information is required e.g. phone number, device serial number and SIM card number. We cannot publish this information on the forum public wall for security purposes. However, we'll provide you the channels where your issue can be addressed. You can call our hotline number at 1-800-867-7183 or use the chat link that was sent to your inbox for assistance. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Apparently you cannot or did not read what I said.

First, there IS no message in my inbox!

Second, you are repeating the same old crap from the website which DOES ME NO GOOD!!!!!!!!!

HOW THE H CAN I CALL WHEN I HAVE NO PHONE SERVICE?????

And the "CHAT" link IS NOT LIVE!!!!! It is as dead as a mummy.

You COULD do a "chat" with me HERE in the PM. That is what you are saying when you say why it must be IN the PM area, but all you are doing is repeating the same crap from the website THAT DOES NOT WORK! You are NOT giving me the help I NEED AND DESERVE as a long-time CUSTOMER! Whatever happened to CUSTOMER SERVICE?????

I have drafted a complaint to the FCC and will be sending it within the hour if I get NO HELP!
PendingCustomer

Next

Return to LG