Can I just buy time & not minutes, data, text?

Can I just buy time & not minutes, data, text?

Postby OwlMirror » Tue May 14, 2019 2:32 am

I realize this may be a unique question but, I am not someone who uses a phone very often.
I may make one phone call per month & receive one phone call or text per month, therefore, I have accumulated:
7.47 GB DATA
8971 TEXT REMAINING
4173 Minutes Remaining
I am currently on the $15 per month reoccurring Plan as it's the least expensive plan.
I am wondering if there is a way to just receive my Service Date renewals without continually adding the
minutes, data & text since I don't use them. At the current rate, if I were to cease updating my minutes, data & text, I wouldn't use it all up for the rest of my life. I'm disabled & have no friends or family so, the only call I make is to my doctor once a month.
Actually, in writing this question I imagine the answer would be to pay the $15 per month & not receive the minutes, data & text which wouldn't be helpful in the least.
I'm just wondering if there was a $5 (or free) plan for Service Time Only instead of my current plan?
All indications are that I have one year or so before my time on this earth are up.
I just don't see the need to have 10,000+ minutes left when I pass-on.
Any suggestions?
OwlMirror

Re: Can I just buy time & not minutes, data, text?

Postby TracFone - Larry » Wed May 15, 2019 10:52 am

Hi OwlMirror. I'm TracFone Larry. I'm sorry to hear that you are having some problems. You can enroll your phone in the TracFone Service Protection Plan. This plan will automatically replenish your service end date when your current service days expires. The plan will only add 30 service days only when it reached the current service end date. If you have further questions or concerns, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Return to LG