Transfer of info from old tracfone to new tracfone

Transfer of info from old tracfone to new tracfone

Postby ttt » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:54 pm

Hi again :D I'm having problems transferring data, minutes, texts from my old TracFone to my new TracFone. Long story short, I purchased a NEW LG Rebel from HSN with 1200 minutes, data and text pre-installed free with the phone. HSN sales staff promised all my OLD phone minutes, data and text would be transferred over to my NEW LG Rebel. So I went to the TracFone Website and executed a transfer on my Old TracFone data. Well, you guessed it. ONLY my old TracFone phone # was transferred; NONE of the minutes, data or text were transferred. I contacted TracFone (several times) and was told that all the minutes, data and text WERE transferred to my NEW LG Rebel. BUT they "weren't", insofar as I can see :roll: All I have is 1200 minutes, data & text that came with the NEW LG Rebel. I give up, I've lost all my OLD phone minutes, data & text. Tired of contacting TracFone support about this. What we have here is a "failure to communicate" ! :lol: I like you TracFone, I really do, but this is disappointing, to say the least. Thanks anyway.
ttt

Re: Transfer of info from old tracfone to new tracfone

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:58 am

Hi ttt. I'm TracFone Larry. We are sorry to hear that you are having some problems. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby tnewc » Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:22 pm

Pretty much same thing happened to me. Tracfone is a RIP-OFF!!
tnewc

Postby sexiangwei » Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:57 am

To transfer app, contacts, sms, music, photos, videos, books, call logs from old old tracfone to new tracfone, no doubt that the easy way is using mobile phone transfer. After linking both of them to pc via usb cables or wifi, mobile phone transfer will scan out all data on them. Then you can choose data you want to transfer.
sexiangwei

Postby TracFone - Larry » Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:18 am

tnewc wrote:Pretty much same thing happened to me. Tracfone is a RIP-OFF!!

Hi tnewc. I'm TracFone Larry. We are sorry to hear that you are displeased with the product and service. We would like to discuss the details of the issue that you have experienced. For further assistance, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby vstracfone » Sat May 11, 2019 10:43 pm

Hi, can someone please give my old phone number back? A tech was trying to activate a new tracfone under a new zip code so she changed my phone number to a new number. However, it didn't work; can I have my old phone number back? How do I do that? Thanks.
vstracfone

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sun May 12, 2019 8:08 am

Hi vstracfone. I'm TracFone Larry. We apologize for the inconvenience. Let us help you with your concern. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Return to LG