Transfer of info from old tracfone to new tracfone

Transfer of info from old tracfone to new tracfone

Postby ttt » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:54 pm

Hi again :D I'm having problems transferring data, minutes, texts from my old TracFone to my new TracFone. Long story short, I purchased a NEW LG Rebel from HSN with 1200 minutes, data and text pre-installed free with the phone. HSN sales staff promised all my OLD phone minutes, data and text would be transferred over to my NEW LG Rebel. So I went to the TracFone Website and executed a transfer on my Old TracFone data. Well, you guessed it. ONLY my old TracFone phone # was transferred; NONE of the minutes, data or text were transferred. I contacted TracFone (several times) and was told that all the minutes, data and text WERE transferred to my NEW LG Rebel. BUT they "weren't", insofar as I can see :roll: All I have is 1200 minutes, data & text that came with the NEW LG Rebel. I give up, I've lost all my OLD phone minutes, data & text. Tired of contacting TracFone support about this. What we have here is a "failure to communicate" ! :lol: I like you TracFone, I really do, but this is disappointing, to say the least. Thanks anyway.
ttt

Re: Transfer of info from old tracfone to new tracfone

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:58 am

Hi ttt. I'm TracFone Larry. We are sorry to hear that you are having some problems. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Return to LG