My minutes, texts, and data just disappeared. Poof!

My minutes, texts, and data just disappeared. Poof!

Postby SimplePlease » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:19 pm

I added minutes, texts, and data to my account that was expiring in April in order extend another year. So,, in April, I have a screen shot showing 3943 minutes, 4344 texts, and 4.5 gigs of data expiring in April 2019. This phone is a backup, just sits in a drawer. I tried using the phone shortly after and could not. So I logged in to check my data again and got a message saying "We apologize. Your balance inquiry cannot be completed at this time. Please try again later." I would check again every few days and got the same message. Then I let it go.

Currently I have 2 voicemails on the phone but cannot check to listen to them. Even calling from a different phone it doesn’t allow me to. So I got on with TF’s chat to see if this can be resolved. That guy just said I show as having no minutes, so I used them up. I kept telling him I did not and asked how minutes and data just disappear. He said they do not. I said mine did. And this goes on and on until he blows me off again.

So..... this happen to anyone else where your minutes and data just disappear? Anyone actually able to get them back? Or know how to prevent this BS? This was a first for me.
SimplePlease

Re: My minutes, texts, and data just disappeared. Poof!

Postby TracFone - Katie » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:40 pm

Hi SimplePlease.
My name is TracFone Katie. We apologize for the trouble. Let us check your account usage. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Katie

Return to LG