LGL51AL not using SD card

LGL51AL not using SD card

Postby beckfield » Sun Sep 02, 2018 2:27 am

I have added a 32GB SD card to this phone in addition to the 8GB internal storage. I have configured as many apps as possible to use the SD card, but it doesn't appear to be happening. When I look at the Apps module in Settings, many apps say they're using the SD card, but the Storage module says the internal storage is nearly full, and the SD card is empty.

So I can't tell - are apps using the SD card, or not? I told several apps to move to the SD card. They moved portions of their size to the SD card (or at least it appeared to), but the internal storage still shows as full.

What's going on?
beckfield

Re: LGL51AL not using SD card

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:58 am

Hi beckfield. My name is TracFone Larry. In most cases, only portion of the app that can be moved to SD card. This may vary by app. There are some apps that cannot be moved to SD card at all. You can move other files to SD card to free internal phone memory such as pictures, music files and PDF files. Also check the download history and clear any downloaded contents that are no longer in use. There are apps that can help you clean and free memory space.
TracFone - Larry

Return to LG